Video can promote your business or activities. Video can sell products or services. Video can communicate your marketing message, and save money on training. The number of applications with video in business is unlimited.
Part of video’s success is that it’s persuasive, engaging, emotional and educational. It makes your message more believable, and makes it easy for your potential customers to take in your message. They simply click, sit back and watch.
Whatever your marketing activity, video is an essential component. Use it to stay ahead of your competitors, and increase profile and sales for your business.
One great advantage of video is that you can distribute it in many ways. Via your website, YouTube, through social media like Facebook and Twitter, and you can even display in-store.
TDF Media Video provides a range of video filming and productions services, and we’re ready to help you.
We offer filming and production for a wide range uses, including:
- Promotional or corporate video
- Web video commercials
- Training videos
- Client testimonials
- Product demonstrations
- “Talking head” (meet your team) video
- Award Nominee Video
- Campaiging and Fundraising
- QR Code – Linked Content
We can deliver to DVD or files ready to install on your website or to a third party site such as YouTube or Vimeo. Every client’s needs are different. Talk to us today to discuss your video filming and video production requirements and what we can do for you.
To find out more, call today on 0800 78 79 189
1. Video makes your message more believable. This is because the viewer can see it in action. Video is a powerful medium and very persuasive. Video helps add credibility to you and your business and increase your profits.
2. Video has impact. It grabs your viewer’s attention. In the online world filled with text and pictures, a well-made video really stands out to consumers. Visuals are far better at explaining information or presenting products than plain text or still pictures with graphics.
3. Video is emotional. There is no other medium like it for making the viewer feel a particular way. It helps you build a relationship by adding a personal touch to your marketing. Emotions are a strong influence in purchasing decisions.
4. Video makes it simple. Complicated and long reading material can be turned into an entertaining multimedia experience. Do you want to make it easy for your customers to find out about you?
5. Video helps your search engine rankings. Many companies now place video online with sites such as YouTube specifically to help their rankings and links back to their site.